Tuesday 5 June 2012

THE LIST
So, I had visions of writing a blog every week when I started this. I have written four and published 3 in 9months!!! Not so good really but I justify my slackness with the thought that I am the mother of a two year old, wife, homemaker etc... Of course that has nothing to do with it. I am the eternal eager starter and slack finisher. You know the type, you may be one of us, you may know one of us - you may be married to one of us (my husband feels your pain). You know us by our never ending enthusiasm for new things and the cupboards, garages and backyards filled with 'projects' we might one day muster enthusiasm for again. But let's face it, most of it will end up in a yard sale, in the bin or forevermore drive our husbands, wives, children and neighbours nuts!


So, in the light of this terrible personality trait I'm publishing a list. It's the list of blog idea's I have stuck on my wall.  A list of ideas that may never see anything but the wall of my home office unless I publish 'the list'! Some of them may yet become blogs. And if anyone is reading this cathartic craziness feel free to request a blog title.


THE LIST
- Creaking Underwire Bra
- Zumba Lady Stretching
- Poco Loco Mummy Moments
- Criticism from a Homeless Man
- Moribund Interesting Word
- Squirrel Madness
- The Perfect Pav
- Undies Awareness
- To Dream or Just Sleep


Ok, so there's the list. These and many more blogs may or may not be coming at you in the near or very distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment